Dynamic Street's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamic Street's Roleplay

Dynamic Street's Roleplay Forum's

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Complaint against several players.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex_Rich

Complaint against several players. Empty
PostSubject: Complaint against several players.   Complaint against several players. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:18 am

Roy Nash - Abusing his LSPD powers on teammates, Maybe he can tell he is playing corrupt cop but still, He did that at pershing square, and any corrupt cop shouldn't act corrupt at main square (nRP).
Complaint against several players. Roynash

Harry Phonix - Not doing his job as Administrator: He saw Roy abusing his powers, first of all, PG - Randomly coming up to a player and stunning them, secondly, simply stunning teammates.
Complaint against several players. Harryp

Ben Something - He is Chief of LSPD, Acting as a corrupt cop. Alright, But he has been seen by his teammates killing teammates and no-one can fire him as he is a leader. So time for you to take action.

Some people from Grove gang - I am too lazy to get their names, but anyways. They were always copbaiting and DMing at Pershing Square. Which is unacceptable.

Anyways, I am off to calm down. If you not going to take action against those people, I leave. You can tell: 1 player huh, But well, It's reputation of your server.
Back to top Go down
Willowfield - O.G

Complaint against several players. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint against several players.   Complaint against several players. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:21 pm

Yes I know RPing corrupt is fun, if you wish to RP corrupt /quitfaction and join a gang or something..

Please note, Harry Phonix is not an admin, he's been warned for impernationing an admin.

Roy Nash, has be jailed and warned for abusing faction powers.
Back to top Go down

Complaint against several players.
Page 1 of 1