Dynamic Street's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamic Street's Roleplay

Dynamic Street's Roleplay Forum's

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tony Torreno's National Guard Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony_Torreno

Tony Torreno's National Guard Application Empty
PostSubject: Tony Torreno's National Guard Application   Tony Torreno's National Guard Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:31 am

First Name:Tony

Middle Name:None

Last Name:Torreno

Height: 1,89m

Weight: 88kg

Date Of Birth: 01/02/1978

Contact Number: 5911

Origin: European

Current Address: San Andreas, Los Santos, Market.

Current or Previous employment(s): LVPD, LSPD, SFPD.

Advance Information

Have you ever been commited a crime or jailed before?: No

Have you ever worked in illegal organization before?: No

Are you phsyically fit or have any health problems? : No

Why do you want to enlisted in USMC ((Minimum 50 words)):I'd like to be in USMC, because I am a huge fan of army anyway. My father was a Vice City Armed Forces Airforce Seargeant and I want to follow his foot stepts. I think you should accept me because I love this country and I am ready to defend it with all of my power I got.

Why should we accept you instead of other applicants((Minimum 40 Words)): You should accept me because I got the knowledge to be a soldier. I've trained out in the gym to get my body in shape. Also I go to shooting range every saturday, so my shooting skills are decent. Also sometimes, not often we go driving around the desert with my friends.

Your Life Biography((Minimum 200 Words)):
I was born many years ago. My childhood wasn't the best, because when I was five years old, my father and mother left me in children's home. So I was a 5-year-old kid in a children's home. One day when I was playing football with my friends, one guy named Tom_Carson found me.
Tom came along and watched me play. He saw something that no-one else could see. He took me to the Carson School, gave me a good education, fed me , let me play football. At the school they trained me how to really play...They gave me football boots for the first time. I still have
my first pair of football boots. Before that I'd only played in old trainers. They gave me the opportunity to be really good. And for the first time in my life I was happy. One day Tom Carson's brother Max came to the club. When he came to the club I was a good footballer, but Max talked to
me, helped me, gave me what I needed to play for San Andreas, to become great ...and he was great, a great man. I have played for San Andreas and have been in the team that had won the World Cup. Max was a scout. He helped Tom by travelling around San Andreas and the rest of America, looking for good
young players for the club and kids for the school. Max had always been very active and even after he'd retired, he still loved to travel and go to work. I also remembered that Max had always known when a young football player was going to be great. Unfortunately he died, when he was in Amsterdam. After winning the World Cup my doctor said that I can't play anymore.
It was the worst day of my life. So I moved to Los Santos, Verona beach. I started to work in San Fierro to earn some money, because I donated my millions to charity, and I am proud of it. I started to work as a pizza boy, until the day when my boss fired me. I was in huge debt. I started to look for a job right away. I found a job as a Trucker.
I liked that job, because my boss was happy with my work. My boss gave me raises all the time. I never left from that job. First car what I bought was cheetah. That was an expensive car, very expensive car. I bought the car, because I didn't like taking taxies and busses all the time. I was making good money with trucker job so I had some money to buy a car. After work I usually went to the gym, to work out. One year ago I met one beautiful lady. I asked her out to dinner. I really loved her, and she loved me, but she died in car crash. It was the worst day in my life. On that day I did not see meaning in life, because I lost everything , that I cared about. When I was ready to jump from star tower. But when I was jumping ,wise man came and told me that life is worth living. I thinked about it and I agreed with him. I love people who know what they are talking about. Well that is pretty much it.

Imporant Information

Your Licenses photo copy ((Screenshot of your /licenses)):Tony Torreno's National Guard Application 1cKD0

Your passport photo copy ((Screenshot of your /stats)):Tony Torreno's National Guard Application PiPE4

((OOC Information))

Name:Tony

Timezone:+2GMT

Do you have any alt accounts:

Previous roleplay history here: NGRP, MCRP, PCRP, SSRP.

Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a Working Microphone ((currently optional)) ?:Ye.

How many hours you play daily?: About 2-3 hours
Back to top Go down
God

Tony Torreno's National Guard Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Torreno's National Guard Application   Tony Torreno's National Guard Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:05 am

Pending
Back to top Go down

Tony Torreno's National Guard Application
Page 1 of 1