Dynamic Street's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamic Street's Roleplay

Dynamic Street's Roleplay Forum's

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Suggestions...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jardz

My Suggestions... Empty
PostSubject: My Suggestions...   My Suggestions... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:48 am

Old script is better,, new script is sick.. we Think from mind...((woah? this is really fucked up)) so we are getting boring, and Decreases our loyalty.. 87% over 100% all fucked up from their minds,, because of new boring script.. I hope old script will be back.. in case of it... every update make a duplicate for your Gamemode..

Thumbs down for new script... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Izzy_Daniels
VIP
VIP
Izzy_Daniels

My Suggestions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions...   My Suggestions... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:49 am

Jardz wrote:
Thumbs down for new script...

Hi Jardz,

First of all. I think this needs to be in a different section of the forum,... not sure.
But i would post something like this in a different section like Server Discussions.
(Not hating here,... i respect all members in their own way Smile )

The new GM indeed has flaws,...
But the Head Admin (Big_Smoke as i remember) Said this will be only for a few days,
Until he solves the bug from the old script which makes the server crash all the time.

I do agree with you that the "Newer" GM is bad,... but i can't say that i like the other script either.
They both need more RP related stuff. But that is not to us to decide how they're going to do it.

That's my opinion on it,
And it's good to see that i'm not the only one thinking about the server this way! Smile
So i support your post.
And let's hope they do something about it.

~Izzy
Back to top Go down
http://www.lmgtfy.com
Jardz

My Suggestions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions...   My Suggestions... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:58 am

I know izzy, and thanks for supporting me, I also respect all staffs, and players if they do respect also, I hope it will be better soon,, the VIP is not familiar now,,, what is the use of GVIP and PVIP, I hope not money only tokens or Free for higher authorize.. and maybe I hope they'll make a application form for gun license,, and Leader of LSPD will accept it,, or FBI...
Back to top Go down
Izzy_Daniels
VIP
VIP
Izzy_Daniels

My Suggestions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions...   My Suggestions... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:05 am

Jardz wrote:
I know izzy, and thanks for supporting me, I also respect all staffs, and players if they do respect also, I hope it will be better soon,, the VIP is not familiar now,,, what is the use of GVIP and PVIP, I hope not money only tokens or Free for higher authorize.. and maybe I hope they'll make a application form for gun license,, and Leader of LSPD will accept it,, or FBI...
Smile i like RPing with you so you always will have my support haha.
I hope the same my friend but i dont know what they're planning with the server... so who knows
And good luck on the application, let me know when you finished the app Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.lmgtfy.com
Sponsored content

My Suggestions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions...   My Suggestions... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Suggestions...
Page 1 of 1