Dynamic Street's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamic Street's Roleplay

Dynamic Street's Roleplay Forum's

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ban Appeal - Drazah Xave

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazard

Hazard

Ban Appeal - Drazah Xave Empty
PostSubject: Ban Appeal - Drazah Xave   Ban Appeal - Drazah Xave I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:20 pm

Characters Full-name: Drazah_Xave

Real-life Age: 16

Character Age: 21

Which admin banned you(Provide Admin's level Also, if you can): Luke Stephens A.K.A James Smithy (Supposedly a corrupt admin)

Describe what happened in the situation, where you got banned.: I was in-game driving around with my friend "Mordecai_Southwell" and out of the blue, Bans started showing up "AdmCmd: Drazah Xave was banned by Luke Stephens, Reason: Ok" I was not the only one who got banned. This admin banned everyone on the server at that time (around 6/7 people) Here's the names of some of the members I remembered who were on:
Rick Curri, Shing Yamamoto, Harry Winston and Mordecai Southwell (Their were many more people on)

Is there any reason why the admin banned you?: No, It definitely wasn't a fakeban because I checked and it remained at 1 player online through the hole time

Any more notes you want to put in?: Negative

Last edited by Hazard on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Milojkovic

Ban Appeal - Drazah Xave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - Drazah Xave   Ban Appeal - Drazah Xave I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:23 pm

I Was There to but i qiuckly /q so I dont get banned but now when I try to join the Server it says Joining Game...Server Restarting and that happens every minute But the Banned Persons You didnt mention are Kenny Rodriquez,William Rodriquez
Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal - Drazah Xave
Page 1 of 1