Dynamic Street's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamic Street's Roleplay

Dynamic Street's Roleplay Forum's

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[APP] Website Related.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izzy_Daniels
VIP
VIP
Izzy_Daniels

[APP] Website Related. Empty
PostSubject: [APP] Website Related.   [APP] Website Related. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:16 pm

Hello,

i was just wondering,..
Alot of stuff is missing on your site.
So i wonder if you guys are still in need of a web GFX Team.

If so, i would like to apply! (Keep reading if you need it, if not, you can continue somewhere else lols)

----------------------------------

1Q. What can i do as GFX Team member?
1A. I can edit the website to a more "Server" related website. As in adding more DS:RP stuff to it and making custom designs for the site/server.

2Q. Do you have any experience?
2A. I have experience making, editing and designing websites since aprox. 2007 - 2008

3Q. Why should we hire you as GFXer?
3A. I'm experienced and fast in it, i'm capable to make a design with in 5min after the request (ONLY IF I AM ONLINE AND I GET A NOTICE ABOUT IT! Smile )

4Q. What do we get in return?
4A. A nicer website and hopefully more community/server members in time.

5Q. What do you want for it in return?
5A. I'm just doing it for fun. So the only thing i would like in return would be a "Rank" on the forums and a "Rank" on the server. Both without any powers/commands, but just to show that i'm in the team.

Last words:

So, i hope you guys reply soon if you need one or not Smile
Just remember i don't ask much for it,
Just remember, a appealing website helps to get more members!
(I know this out of experience with my own server.. Not trying to make Ads, since i dont have it anymore lol)

Don't go to hard on this post Razz it's only my 2nd post and i'm trying to be active!

Let me know soon Smile

Izzy Daniels
Back to top Go down
http://www.lmgtfy.com
Stefan_Milojkovic

PostSubject: Re: [APP] Website Related.   [APP] Website Related. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:34 am

SUPPORT I think This Guy is Good And I know how much He is experienced I think you should let him try it I know he wont make a mistake and the Forums will be more atractive also.Not Only The Server Is Important The Forums is Equaly Important as the Server.Good Luck Izzy I wish you much luck.If you get this Job I believe you will make a great Forums.
Back to top Go down
Izzy_Daniels
VIP
VIP
Izzy_Daniels

PostSubject: Re: [APP] Website Related.   [APP] Website Related. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:38 am

Stefan_Milojkovic wrote:
SUPPORT I think This Guy is Good And I know how much He is experienced I think you should let him try it I know he wont make a mistake and the Forums will be more atractive also.Not Only The Server Is Important The Forums is Equaly Important as the Server.Good Luck Izzy I wish you much luck.If you get this Job I believe you will make a great Forums.

Thanks for the support mate,
And true,
A active forum means a active server and you gain acces to more things you never knew about.
Imagine 100 players being online on the forum and each one of them have a good idea?
Ok that wont happen... lol
But 1/10 players has a good idea in their head to take the server to a higher level and seperate it from the other servers.

Hope i get a reply from the admin team soon Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.lmgtfy.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [APP] Website Related.   [APP] Website Related. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[APP] Website Related.
Page 1 of 1