Dynamic Street's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamic Street's Roleplay

Dynamic Street's Roleplay Forum's

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The wolfs maffia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeffrey_Newhart

Jeffrey_Newhart

The wolfs maffia Empty
PostSubject: The wolfs maffia   The wolfs maffia I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:13 am

You can remove this topic Sad

Last edited by Jeffrey_Newhart on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jardz

The wolfs maffia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wolfs maffia   The wolfs maffia I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:22 am

UNSUPPORT

Maybe you need to know it before you make it.. it seems your story not really impressive,. and you're just new In town,.. So you better know it first... Not finding friends on server make it RP'ly like... I'm still doing negotiation in doing some business.. it's up to you... for me thumbs down..
Back to top Go down
Jeffrey_Newhart

Jeffrey_Newhart

The wolfs maffia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wolfs maffia   The wolfs maffia I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:23 am

i see you'r point But you always can give it a try right? Maby you wanna help me to become a good Rpin'g maffia ?
Back to top Go down
Dexter007

The wolfs maffia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wolfs maffia   The wolfs maffia I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:55 am

DENIED. Poor grammar, some of the OOC questions aren't correct, you don't have CURRENT members IG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The wolfs maffia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wolfs maffia   The wolfs maffia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wolfs maffia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dynamic Street's Roleplay :: Dynamic Street's Roleplay :: Gang/Families-
Jump to: