Dynamic Street's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamic Street's Roleplay

Dynamic Street's Roleplay Forum's

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Yakuza

Go down 
3 posters

What do you think to this?
I Really Agree
The Yakuza I_vote_lcap60%The Yakuza I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Supporting It
The Yakuza I_vote_lcap0%The Yakuza I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not much Interesting
The Yakuza I_vote_lcap40%The Yakuza I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Jardz

The Yakuza Empty
PostSubject: The Yakuza   The Yakuza I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:07 pm

YAKUZA

The Story
Jardz, Jardz Haru was destined for great things in his life. As a toddler, the age of 4 he was already talking Japanese. He was quite an achievement by his parents. Raised and born in Kobe, Japan. Jardz attended school, college and then graduated with his Bachelor in Arts. From there, it was the revolution of technology in Japan. Mobile phones, Computers and automobiles were excelling. This was quite an exciting for a young Jardz, as he one day aspired to own such assets. Jardz from there, got into and excelled in an Arts career, working as an individual artist. From that job alone, he learned lessons that cannot be caught, such as, respect, honor and integrity. He was wise. As the days and years past, so did many friends and eventually his parents. A decorated funeral was held and Jardz gave the speech of his life with all emotion held. After the funeral, Jardz inherited his fathers small sushi bar down the streets of Kobe. At the age 20, Jardz worked full-time as the owner of "Kazuma's Sushi Bar" and if he could, squeeze in a few hours of his passion, painting. It was the year of 1960, and civil disputes were arising on other sides of the globe. The U.S were claiming that Japan had nuclear weapons and wanted to implement troops into Japan. The Japan economy was in recession, jobs were lost, salaries were cut and Jardz eventually had to sell the Sushi Bar to make ends meet. After many words being said back and forth, the U.S decided to implement its troops into North Japan. There main mission was to take down the terrorist organizations and the guerrillas supposedly having weapons of mass destruction. The Japanese government, a true and strong body, stuck to their pride and gathered troops from Tokyo Japan. Back then, being a 20 year old and forced into the army was a normal thing. Jardz was eventually found by the Army and forced to fight for his country. He received the most basic training ever given. Jardz was basically thrown onto his own home streets, which was now a torn battlefield. 20 years has past, an exhausting and devastating war had slowly ended. The U.S were slowly withdrawing his troops. After seeing his friends spill blood right in front of him, seeing children and women being raped and killed. Jardz had changed his whole view on the life he lived. After a treaty was signed by both countries, the war had ended and Japan had to pick up the pieces left behind by the bombs, mines, air strikes and bullets. As most Japanese people did then, and Asia as a continent, he fled for the great land of opportunity on a small boat. Arriving at the San Fierro Docks, successfully received his green card. He hailed a taxi and entered Los Santos. With little money, Jardz resided in Jefferson Motel and worked at the local grocery store, called the 24/7. A wise man, Jardz eventually had enough savings to run his own business right near Jefferson. Focusing on Japanese artifacts including samurais and ninja stars. Drug dealing and using was evident around the area, as residents were dealing right in front of him, as if it was a public park. From there, Jardz’s business grew into a thriving store for Japanese history admirers. Jardz had no real family besides his younger sister who escaped the country at the very beginning of the war, her name was Mai. Eventually Jardz and Jaydee were re-united and it was discovered to Jardz’s surprise that she had a son, Daniel. Daniel Shepard, who took his fathers American surname was quite a wise man like Jardz. Jardz and Daniel met, talked about family history and Daniel learned many lessons and qualities from Jardz. From there, Daniel slowly but surely introduced Jardz to the Los Santos underworld where anything goes. After many sleepless nights, Jardz wondered to himself if this life Daniel portrayed was worth it. With nothing left to lose, Jardz used his business as a "legal" front for not so legal activities, behind closed doors.

Goals/Plans
Like real Japanese mafia. We are sacred to our beliefs and rituals. We are all "sworn brothers". Money will be earnt through the business all around Los Santos. Money will be also earnt, obviously through deals made and extortion. Jobs, which will likely not be put on forums for now, are going to be assigned to lower ranks as everyday duties. We will be performing most of our RP, behind closed doors. Such as rituals and talking about business matters. We are not going to reveal too much of our illegal activities but you could expect everything from extortion, kidnapping and consultance to illegal races, bribery and murder. Of course until we can involve in all these domains we need to gain more members and power. Higher ranks will be behind closed doors whereas the lower ranks are at the frontline doing their jobs/duties. Sacred rituals such as promotions, punishments for disobedience will be performed regularly. Our main goal is to create power and enforce it within the city of Los Santos. You might not see us physically, but you will eventually see our powers. We decided to call our legal half of the faction ".... Entertainment". Besides the club we are currently owning we are looking forward to expand to other domains such as insurances or deliveries. Anyhow, for any further information's on the ".... Entertainment" feel free to look for us In-Game.

More to be added shortly as we further and grow as a Family..

Underground Racing
Want to race cars? Party, enjoy some good music with your friends? Maybe earn some extra money?
All you need to do is partake in our underground street racing challenges. You can bid on the best racers out there or race yourself.
These races will be held secretly to avoid the police. An advertisment will be made the day of the race with a phone number to SMS
to find out the location of the race.

Underground Races:......... Time:............. Location:
Race # 1................................. N/A ................ N/A
Race # 2................................. N/A................. N/A
Race # 3................................. N/A................. N/A

Ranks/Members
Oyabun - Boss/Family Head
-Jardz Haru
-Xtian Haru

Kobun - Right hand/Senior Advisor
-Jayson Cole

Wakagashira - Lieutenant/Governor

Kyodai - Older Brother

Shatei - Younger Brother

Youji - Child

Rank Info

Oyabun
Head of the family.
Everyone in the Yakuza must obey the Oyabun, and in return he will protect you against all dangers.
He is the almighty and law in the family. Final decision on all matters.

Kobun
Second in line of the family.
Is the only rank fully trusted by the Oyabun.
The Oyabun and Kobun will discuss all matters as one.
Kobun is to act as a bridge between the Oyabun and outsiders/lower ranks of the family.

Wakagashira
The Lieutenant of the family.
Will control and lead the lower ranks into their assigned jobs.
Will assign jobs to lower ranks passed down by the Oyabun/Kobun.
A leader/mentor to those under him/her.
The only rank to perform sacred Yakuza rituals other than the Kobun.

Kyodai
Some what of a co-leader for the lower ranks/groups.
A true member of the Yakuza.
Will be controlling the Shaetis and under more directly.
A role model for the Shatei and Youji.
Will be at the frontline performing everyday activities for the family.

Shaeti
The lowest rank as a full member of the Yakuza.
Earning money and completing tasks set by the Wakagashira and above is essential.
Must be ready for street-orientated tasks/jobs.
Newly joined/initiated member equals little to no respect within family.

Youji
A typical outsider to the family.
Purely still a "legal" laborer at the family business, Red Dragon Artifacts.
May have a glimpse of the "true" family affairs.
Tasks may be handed down to the Youji.
However, earning respect from higher ranks is vital.

Male Skins

Oyabun
ID-186

Kobun
ID-120

Wakagashira
ID-294

Any rank (3 to 1)
ID-118
ID-117

Female Skins

Any rank
ID-141
ID-169

IC
1. Never talk about the affairs/activities outside the Yakuza. Not even to your family members.
2. Do not even think about snitching on the Yakuza to Police or outsiders.
3. When your in, your in for life. You only leave in a casket in a hearse.
4. Show utmost respect to the Oyabun and Kobun. In general, show all higher ranks respect.
5. Do what is asked of you by higher ranks, whether it'll be tasks or jobs.
6. Always try and uphold a professional manner when in public.
7. Only kill unless we're being killed.
8. Respect the "sworn brothers" from other groups/gangs/mafias.
9. We are to be known as the "family", nothing more, nothing less.
10. Do not ever be alone, be accompanied by a trusted brother
11. Do not start unwanted trouble at all.

Recommendations when joining this Family:

If you have a RP Japanese name - It is preferred that you have one, but if not, we can always give you a Japanese name in game, like a nickname.

If you have ventrillo and a working mic.

Possible more added later.

*You notice a large envelope slide under your door.*
*You go over to pick the envelope up and notice a dragon on it.*
*You open it slowly and pull out a pice of paper*-The paper reads:

"Dear Your Name,
The time has come were you will have a chance to join our Family. We have had our eye
on you and noticed that you are interested in working with us and partaking in our daily activities.
If you think you have what it takes please fill out the information below, and hand it to the man
waiting outside your door. We will be in touch.
Good luck,
Mr. Haru

IC Information
First Name:
Last Name:
Residence:
Phone number:
Financial Wealth:
Job experience:
Abilities:
Hobbies:
Do you have a record ?
Describe your life style:

OOC Information
What do you think you will bring to the Yakuza?:
Give a brief description of what you think the Yakuza does on the server:
Why do you want to join Yakuza and not any other family?:
Would you consider yourself a good role-player? If so Why?
What is your age?:
How Long have you been role playing?:
Do you have any alt accounts?
Do you have any experience in family on SAMP ?
Any chance you have been in another family here?
Are you active on the server?:
Are you active on the forums?:
Have you ever been kicked? If so for what reason:
Do you have a problem with Authority?:
What is your Timezone? (How many hours +/- GMT):

I, [Name_Here] will try to RP the best of my abilities. Have agreed and understood the Faction's/PR's server rules. Will respect all members within the family and the community as a whole. Will be subject to a PK or CK without an application if the leaders sees fit.

Your application will be

Accepted

Pending

Denied

HQ:
I will just point to you guys, because I cant take SS it says "unable to save screenshot"
I don't know what happened...

CARS:
I'll just say it In-Game, because it must be secure,. so it won't notice it.

SEE YA In-Game guys!!

Sincerely Yours,
Administrators
Back to top Go down
God

The Yakuza Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yakuza   The Yakuza I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:21 am

Welcome to dynamic street's roleplay. After looking into this application i see there is alot of good grammar and more. I've decided to ACCEPT this application, you will be contacted IN-GAME for more information.
Back to top Go down
Dexter007

The Yakuza Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yakuza   The Yakuza I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:25 am

You have been accepted. See me in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Yakuza Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yakuza   The Yakuza I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Yakuza
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dynamic Street's Roleplay :: Dynamic Street's Roleplay :: Gang/Families-
Jump to: